- HELMET – All participants must wear a safety approved cycle helmet at all times when cycling. Anyone without a helmet will not be able to participate and is considered not to be a part of the cycle.
- WATERBOTTLE & ENERGY SNACKS – Refreshments will be provided en-route and at the finish area but participants are advised to carry their own extra food and drinks.
- MOBILE PHONE WITH CREDIT – Participants may not use a mobile phone while cycling. You must stop at the side of the road if you need to make or receive a call.
- EMERGENCY MONEY & ID
- WIND / RAINPROOF TOP – Cyclists must be aware that weather conditions in this area can change and you should bring appropriate clothing to keep warm in any adverse weather.
- PUMP & SPARE TUBES – Participants are advised to carry a pump and spare tubes and/or a puncture repair kit.
NOTE: All bicycles should be in a well-maintained, road-worthy condition. No Tri Bars allowed on bikes.