Early Bird Entry Fee is €25 with a Cycling Ireland or UCI Licence, €30 without a Cycling Ireland or UCI Licence.
Yes. Please click here. There is no refund available on the jersey. The size you order will be the size delivered and cannot be changed
Due to the challenging nature of the route a high level of fitness is required. If you have not participated in a physical activity for some time please consult your GP before embarking on a training programme for this event
All participants must be aged 16 or over on the day of the cycle.
All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Each participant, upon registration agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the route.
- HELMET – All participants must wear a safety approved cycle helmet at all times when cycling. Anyone without a helmet will not be able to participate and is considered not to be a part of the cycle.
- WATERBOTTLE & ENERGY SNACKS – Refreshments will be provided en-route and at the finish area but participants are advised to carry their own extra food and drinks.
- MOBILE PHONE WITH CREDIT – Participants may not use a mobile phone while cycling. You must stop at the side of the road if you need to make or receive a call.
- EMERGENCY MONEY & ID
- WIND / RAINPROOF TOP – Cyclists must be aware that weather conditions in this area can change and you should bring appropriate clothing to keep warm in any adverse weather.
- PUMP & SPARE TUBES – Participants are advised to carry a pump and spare tubes and/or a puncture repair kit.
NOTE: All bicycles should be in a well-maintained, road-worthy condition. No Tri Bars allowed on bikes.
No, but please bring your Cycling Ireland or UCI Licence.
NO. It is not possible to transfer your registration.
You may NOT ride under someone else’s registration under any circumstances.
Yes. There is registration available on the day. 8am-9.30am
YES – showers are available at the Ennistymon Community Centre.
YES – Ambulances and mobile paramedics will be available all day, should anyone require medical assistance it will be administered in the fastest possible timeframe. Please call the emergency contact number provided on the day for medical emergencies.
We would recommend our event accomodation partners below;
The Falls Hotel in Ennistymon is very close by:. Tel. + 353 65 707 1004.
Clare Coast Hotels email@example.com Phone:1890 130 008
Santa Maria Hotel, Ennistymon Rd, , Lahinch, Co. Clare (065) 708 1041
There also lots of other Hotels and B&B’s available in Lahinch and Ennistymon & the whole north Clare area.
Shannon Airport is the nearest international airport and only 35 mins away. It is served by Ryanair and Aer Lingus, British Airways as well as numerous other European and USA airlines.
Contact Matt Hennigan @ +353 86 8569995
Contact Joe McMahon @ +353 85 1742553
Contact Deirdre Hynes @ +353 87 6270253
CHECK THE FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION